Effective Date: This policy was last updated November 1, 2019
Personal Information Collected
When registering or commenting, you may provide IM with personal information, including but not limited to:
• Personal contact information (name, address, e-mail address, phone numbers…)
• User names (including social media user names)
• Billing information (for purchased products)
You are not required to provide IM with any personal information to use any IM websites.
Non-Personal Information Collected
Through the use of automated tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons and other similar methods, the following information is collected anonymously:
• Advertising data (ads viewed, types of ads…)
• Analytics data (browsing information, time spent…)
• System information (IP address, location, browser type, OS type…)
• IM has no access to or control over cookies used on our site by third-parties (for example, advertisers) and is not responsible for the information collected.
Third-party Information Collected
This type of information is collected anonymously by third parties and may include but not limited to:
• Demographic information (age, gender…)
• Social networking information (Facebook, Twitter…)
• Advertising and research information (clicks, partner data such as Nielsen…)
Comments and Public Forums
Users can choose to leave comments on areas of interests but please remember than any information disclosed is public information and exercise caution when disclosing personal information. IM does not monitor or endorse these comments as they are the opinions of the users and not associated with IM or any of its employees.
How Collected Information Is Used
IM uses the information collected to provide relevant and personalized content and advertisements, enhance the site and to send emails communications such as newsletters, alerts, information about the site and promotional messages from our advertising partners. If a third-party service is used to distribute email communications, these third-parties will have access to specific information only for the purposes of fulfilling contracts on our behalf. IM does not allow any third-party company to use your email address for commercial purposes without your expressed permission. If you would like to opt-out of any specific email communications, please login to you profile to change your settings or at the opt-out section. IM may need to disclose personal information to comply with judicial processing, court, orders, or any other legal process. In the event IM is subject to a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or a sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information may be part of the assets transferred.
The security of your personal information is important to us and IM uses all reasonable means to safeguard data against unauthorized use and theft.
(Text Pics For Color Verification)